Asphalt Street Improvements Begin
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ASPHALT STREET IMPROVEMENTS BEGIN
(Kirksville, MO) — The contractor for the City of Kirksville, W.L. Miller, is anticipated to begin asphalt street surface repairs on Monday, September 11, 2017. Construction is expected to last approximately two to four weeks, dependent upon weather.
The repair locations include the following areas:
• Elson Street - from Potter Avenue to Elizabeth Street
• Mary Street - from Elson Street to Green Street
• Green Street - from North of Mary Street to approximately 200 feet south
• Main Street - from Cottonwood Street to Illinois Street
• Hickory Street - from Main Street to Centennial Avenue
• Scott Street - from Baltimore Street to Cottage Grove Avenue
• Cottage Grove Avenue - from Normal Avenue to approximately 100 feet south
Traffic control will be in effect and may be reduced to one lane or possibly closed at times during construction. Parking will not be allowed during construction. The traveling public is strongly encouraged to use caution and drive slowly through work areas. We apologize for this inconvenience and request alternate routes be utilized when possible.